Michele has set some more thought-provoking, and rather fiendish questions, all about Richard Armitage, on her blog. They really were food for thought. Esther rose to the challenge here and Rachel here.
Part one is here:
1. You get one day with Richard what would your itinerary consist of?
2. What book adaptation would you pitch to Richard to star in and why?
Poldark – out of the way callow young pretender, Aiden!
I do like RA wicked so maybe Dracula too or despicable Victor Constant in Sepulchre by Kate Mosse.
3. Richard has a charitable heart what cause is near and dear to you that you would ask Richard to support?
Shelter (which RA supports anyway). It is a basic human requirement.
4. What flaw of Richard’s would you like to see him work on?
His goody two-shoes sanctimony. The first part is a virtue but it isn’t part of my fantasy, and that is what my relationship with him is and where he can be a baddy bad-shoes. I really don’t need him preaching and wagging his finger.
5 Which of these ill fated characters did you relate to and why?
- Lucas North
- Raymond De Merville
- Daniel Miller
- Thorin Oakenshield
I don’t really relate to any of them, perhaps Lucas because he is uncomfortable in his own skin. I probably relate more to Chop, Monet, Francis even (as an outsider) not the murdering aspect – although there is a huge Red Dragon tattoo on my back.
6. In a scavenger hunt the end destination is your home what three clues would you give Richard to find you?
A. The long trail of chocolate wrappers leading to my door.
B. An excess of wine/ gin bottles in the recycling bin.
C. My Siren song luring him to my lair.
7. What three words would you describe your interest in a fandom?
Camaraderie, fun and RA info.
8. John Thornton embodies …
Glower and smoulder (even if that sounds like a firm of solicitors).
9. What’s your favourite item of clothing that Richard wears?
He looks so good in so much!
Guy in leather. Armitage in leather.
His Spooks and Hannibal jackets.
The Berlin Station great coat and The Stranger bomber jacket.
Naked apart from the black trousers undone at the top… I could go on and on.
10 Complete this sentence:
“I’m a Richard Armitage fan because he________________”
I could give a more high-minded answer but in truth it’s because I fancy the pants off him. All his other attributes are the icing on the cake, the cherries on the top.
Thanks Michele for the fun challenge!